her arm and legs are made of cans, body is made of laundry
detergent bottle. Head out of plastic bottles, eyes and out of plastics. Monkey tail is made out of recyle gas pipe.Ears are made of cardboard. She is holding a bag made out of a recycle pair of 501 one jeans..
"There is no mokeying around when it comes to recycling"
Plastics- different kinds
Laundry detergent bottle
recycled gas pipe
pair of old 501 jeans
How to Make
1.Get laundry bottle
2. wire for arms and legs
3 start forming cans for arms and legs
4. make hole in the back to make tail with pipe
5. make hole on top with waterbottle to make head
6. make ears out of cardboard
7. make plastics out for eyes
8. lips are made of a can
can use pair of jeans to make a bag
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!