-foil candy wrappers (the wrappers should have minimal or no rips)
How to Make
1.Lay out the foil wrappers on a flat surface and smooth them out carefully.
2.Fold the corners and edges of the wrapper in towards the middle so you have a round-shaped flower 'puff'.
3.Cut the wire to desired legnth plus an inch extra.
4.Poke the end of the wire through the bottom of the foil flower and pull enough wire through so you can bend the end into a 'U' shape.
5. Insert the end of the 'U' shape back through the top of the flower.
6. Hot glue the bottom of the flower where the wires are so they wont rip the foil. Also put a dab of hot glue in the center of the flower and press the button into it gently.
8.When you are finished and the glue is dry you can put your flowers in a flower pot, jar, vase, etc. and enjoy not having to water them!
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!