Easy making horse make out of a cardboard box.
One cardboard box.
How to Make
Just cut the horse shap on each side of the cardboard.
Glue the parts together.
Add some paper strips for mane.
Add eyes, nose and Mouth.
Tips for Taking a Great Photo:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!