I did not give them any directions, except their finished project had to be made out of recycled materials with the exception of glue,fasteners,and staples.
Glue, paint, scissors, string, and nails.
How to Make
Once you have a general idea of what you want your spaceship or rocket to look like you gather the recycled materials and play with them until you have the pieces you need to create your craft.
Glue or fasten the smaller parts to the body which is your largest recycled item.
After you have all the parts fasten so they won't fall off to the body of your space craft you will paint your craft or leave it as is. Depends on how you want to present your item to your audience.
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!