How to Make
Wash and dry a strawberry container.
Cut paper and fabric to fit top and bottom of lid and bottom of box. You can add a name on top.
Embellish it any way you want. Get creative. You can use old or broken costume jewelry, buttons, games with missing pieces, bottle caps, etc.......
Cut the bottom of a wire hanger off. Bend the wire into a handle shape. Bend an 1/2 inch of each side to a right angle and insert into middle hole in side of lid. You can decorate handle with beads for a little pizazz.
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!