Parchment Paper or Newspaper
Sewing Machine & thread
How to Make
Flatten the bags and cut off the handles and bottom of each bag. This lets you expand the bag to a larger size.
Turn the bags inside out if they have printing on them. Then Layer them on top of each other so there are 6 to 8 layers of plastic. Put the bags between the newspaper or parchment paper.
Run a hot iron over them, keeping the iron moving the whole time. Don't forget to get the edges or they will peel open. Do this for about 15 seconds per side. Check to see if the plastic is fused together. if not iron it some more.
Cut to the size you want and sew the sides together then punch 2 holes on two opposite sides then put the shoe string through the holes an your finished !
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!