Adhesive-I used silicon adhesive. Strength of your adhesive depends on what you want your shelf to hold.
How to Make
Open CD case and pop out center CD holder.
Remove paper insert from back cover, and use as a pattern to cut a piece of scrapbook paper.
Fold scrapbook paper and insert into empty case.
Glue jewel boxes together to make shelf unit. 4 for each shelf, and one extra for the top. Arrange them so the pretty side of the scrapbook paper is seen: outside, top, front, depending on which part of the shelf.
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!