- Handmade Easter/Gift Basket
- Functional Photo by: sierramuse8
- Port Clinton, OH
- Small Easter or gift basket
- Shower with love
- Functional Photo by: triofangel
- Crawfordville, FL,
- Shower/Party Centerpieces- I attached bbq bamboo sticks to the chocolate/pretzels and arranged as a flower arrangement. All the materials were leftovers and I received many compliments.
- Trash to Treasure Beads
- Functional Photo by: fetalgreetings
- Jacksonville Beach, FL
- Surprisingly...these beautiful beads were made simply with old magazines, newspapers, brown paper bags, cardboard egg cartons, paper towel rolls...any kind of leftover paper products!
- girls Disney dress
- Functional Photo by: kj904
- Thornton, CO
- I had an favorite shirt that the washing machine ate the bottom of. I took the shirt and refashioned it into an adorable dress for my daughter.
- Creamer Santa
- Functional Photo by: LibrasunshineRules
- Recycling empty creamer containers to make a Santa Claus
and fill it with Christmas treats.
Showing 37-45 of 56
Tips for Taking a Great Photo:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!