- Fly Flicker Frog Game
- Functional Photo by: hallkidsmom
- Encinitas, CA
- The object of the game is to flick your fly into the frog's open mouth. The frog and flies are made of 2 liter soda bottles.
Showing 28-36 of 56
Tips for Taking a Great Photo:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!