- From Caps to Curtain
- Functional Photo by: Lilliebridge
- Lake in the Hills, IL
- Your kids will flip their lids over this whimsical doorway curtain made from yogurt lids and milk caps.
- Recycled record bowl
- Functional Photo by: Fancypantscuffs
- Make the mandala inspired bowl from a recycled LP record
- Pop Bottle Purse
- Functional Photo by: ConnieGardiner
- Howell, MI
- Recycle any type of plastic bottle or container and make a purse. A small water bottle would be a nice little size to carry a cell phone or ipod.
- Snappy Little Treasure Box
- Functional Photo by: ballison29
- Madisonville, KY,
- A cute little treasure box with handle. It holds a little girl or boy's most valuable possessions.
- Jewel Box Shelf
- Functional Photo by: jenellescott
- Spokane, WA
- Decorative shelf for craft supplies or treasures, made out of empty CD cases.
Showing 1-9 of 56
Tips for Taking a Great Photo:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!