and fill it with Christmas treats.
2 wiggle eyes
1 rubber band
How to Make
Wash empty creamer container.
Glue on 2 wiggle eyes, and a heart shape nose cut from red
Cut a rectangle from red felt to go around the lid of the
container and use glue gun to glue it in place, that will be
make Santa's hat.
Take the rubber band and tie off the top of the hat. Glue
a ball of polyfill for the pom-pom on top of the hat.
Make anoter red heart out of red felt and a mustache out of white felt. First glue the red heart on first for the mouth
then glue the mustache on.
Take some polyfill and glue on and around the mustache and mouth for the beard.
Open the top add some Christmas candies and give away.
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!