How to Make
Wash all bottle caps. Dry. Use a tin can, size of your choice. Arrange one circle of caps around the can. Glue caps to each other. When dry, remove tin.
Now, create a second row of caps on top of the first. Stack them like bricks. Make as many rows as you need to get the height you want.
When height is reached, arrange single layer of caps inside, at the bottom to create a base. Glue caps to each other. Let dry completely and you have a garbage can.
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!