How to Make
The top of the box was cut off. Approximately 4 inches from the top. A circular hole was cut in the middle for cans, and the piece was then reinforced with duct tape. Please see picture. (this step is not really needed, we hope to keep our cans contained)
The kids were allowed to paint the box as they wished. Allow for second coat if needed. After the paint dried, hand prints came next.
The foam letters were glued on with elmers glue, allowed to dry and then the kids continued to decorate with stickers and markers.
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!