Mickey Mouse St. Patrick's Day Pot o' Gold
Mickey is showing off just how lucky he is this St. Patrick's Day with his pot o' gold. Let him decorate a desk or shelf and maybe some of his luck will stay with you!
Download the template here: Mickey Mouse St. Patrick's Day Pot o' Gold
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces.
- Print out Mickey and his pot o' gold on regular paper or cardstock and cut out all of the pieces.
- Fold Mickey in half along the dotted line so the design is now two-sided. Fold the tab under his feet outward to create a stand. Fold the tab with the gold pieces outward to create a support for his elbow. Glue the front and back pieces of Mickey together. Be careful not to accidentally glue the tabs you folded outward shut.
- Make the folds at the base and the sides of the pot piece away from you to form the pot. Make the folds at the lip of the pot towards you. Glue the A tabs on the pot piece to the inside of the side next to it. Tuck the B tabs into the top of the pot to close it.
- Fold the gold pile piece in half away from you and then fold the white dotted lines towards you. Glue the top pile of the piece together so the design is two-sided and then glue the pile to the top of the pot.
- Finally stand Mickey next to the pot and glue the tab under Mickey's elbow to the top so it looks like Mickey is leaning on his pot o' gold!
Disney Family.com's printable crafts are specially designed with muted colors to conserve your printer's color ink.