Bambi Shadow Box Playset
Build this shadow box playset, and set the scene for your own fun forest adventures with Bambi and his friends Flower and Thumper.
Download the playset here: Bambi Shadow Box Playset
This shadow box playset is designed to fit inside a stardard size tissue box. The box will make the playset more durable, but it is not required.Instructions:
- Print the playset on regular paper or cardstock and cut out all the pieces. Do not cut along the dashed lines – this is where you will fold the paper.
- Starting with the characters, fold the dashed lines away from you. Fold the solid lines at the bottom of the character and the character outline toward you. When all folds have been made, secure the front and back of the character together using glue or double-sided tape. You should find that you've created a stand for the character. Repeat this step with the remaining characters.
- Next, make all folds along dashed lines on the background bottom piece. Secure all A tabs to their corresponding pieces, then secure all B tabs to the bottom of the piece.
- Secure the back background piece to the bottom background piece by attaching the large bottom tab to all tabs labeled "BACK."
- Secure the background sides to the bottom background piece by attaching the corresponding tabs.
- Finally, secure the back background tabs labeled "LEFT" and "RIGHT" to their corresponding sides.
Disney Family.com's printable crafts are specially designed with muted colors to conserve your printer's color ink.