Mickey & Minnie Valentine Frame
Mickey and Minnie are a perfect match. Show your perfect match how much you care this Valentine's Day by giving this lovely frame as a gift. It's guaranteed to set their heart aflutter.
Download the templates here:
Large Photo Frame
Shrink Photo Frame
For large frame:
Print the frame on regular paper or cardstock and cut out for use with a large photo.For shrink frame:
- White or clear shrink paper for inkjet printers -- found at art/craft supply stores or online
- Printed frame
- Stickey-back magnet squares (optional) -- found at art/craft supply stores or online
- Print the frame on shrink paper and cut it out, including the center part of the frame.
- Follow the baking instructions on the shrink paper package to bake the frame in a toaster oven or conventional oven. Watch the shrink plastic dance and curl! Do not allow children to use the oven.
- If the frame is slightly curled when it is finished baking, use a piece of cardboard or a spatula to flatten it completely. The frame will be very hot after baking, so use caution when handling it.
- Use glue or double-sided tape to attach a photo to the back of the frame.
- If you wish to attach your frame to a metallic surface, secure sticky-back magnet squares to the back of your frame. Do not allow magnets near your desktop computer or laptop.
Disney Family.com's printable crafts are specially designed with muted colors to conserve your printer's color ink.