Stitch Valentine Candy Box
Stitch is the most adorable alien you'll ever find, so this Valentine's Day, share #626 with someone you think is out of this world!
Download the template here: Stitch Valentine Candy Box
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make all folds along dotted lines.
- Using glue or double-sided tape, secure the tabs on Stitch's body to their corresponding pieces.
- After his body is complete, fold Stitch's right arm so the design is two-sided, then secure with glue or double-sided tape. Do the same with Stitch's tail.
Note: Do not stick the tabs together.
- Fold the tabs on Stitch's right arm outward, and secure where indicated on the right side of Stitch's body.
- Fold the tabs on Stitch's tail outward, and secure where indicated on his back.
Disney Family.com's printable crafts are specially designed with muted colors to conserve your printer's color ink.