Kevin Flynn's Light Cycle
Build this 3D replica of Kevin Flynn's Light Cycle and take it for a spin on the grid!
Download Kevin Flynn's Light Cycle here: Kevin Flynn's Light Cycle
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make all folds along dotted lines.
Note: Scoring dotted lines will make folding a lot easier, especially for smaller tabs.
- Using glue or double-sided tape, begin by securing the "A" tab on the body extension to the white end of the main body. Secure all tabs on the main body to their corresponding pieces, working your way from the top of the Light Cycle to the bottom. Close the main body with the "B" tab.
Note: The "B" tab at the bottom of the Light Cycle will be covered by another piece and will not be seen, so it's easiest to secure this tab to the top of the adjacent panel.
- Build the front wheel by first attaching the tabs on the outer edge of each wheel to their corresponding pieces. Then close each wheel with the inner tabs, starting with the smaller tabs and working your way around the wheel.
- Assemble the back piece by securing all tabs to their corresponding pieces. Tabs labeled "C" and "4" will be used to attach the back piece to the main body.
- Assemble the back wheel by securing all tabs to their corresponding pieces. Save the "D" tabs for last. Line up the back wheel with the gray shaded area on the back of the Light Cycle and use the "D" tabs to secure the two pieces.
- Line up the panels labeled 1-2-3 on the bottom of the main body with the panels labeled 1-2-3 on the front wheel and secure the two pieces.
- Center the back piece (with back wheel attached) at the back of the main body by lining up the "4" tabs, and secure the two pieces.
- Assemble the bottom of the Light Cycle by securing the "E" tabs to their corresponding pieces. Use the remaining tabs to secure the bottom of the Light Cycle to the bottom of the main body and the front wheel.
Disney Family.com's printable crafts are specially designed with muted colors to conserve your printer's color ink.