Mickey & Friends Dreidel
Dreidel is a traditional Hanukkah game that any number of people can take part in. Use your Mickey & Friends dreidel to bring your family together for some holiday fun!Download the dreidel here: Mickey & Friends Dreidel
- Print the dreidel on regular paper or cardstock (cardstock works best for this printable). Cut out all the pieces, and be sure to cut the short white lines at the bottom of the dreidel handle. Make all folds along dotted lines.
- Using glue or double-sided tape, begin construction of the dreidel by securing the "A" tab to its corresponding piece. Continue to secure each tab in alphabetical order until the main body of the dreidel is closed.
- Close the handle of the dreidel with the "F" and "G" tabs, then fold the remaining tabs outward and secure them to the top of the dreidel body.
- Each player begins the game with about 10-15 game pieces. Game pieces can be anything from pennies to chocolates.
- At the beginning of each round, every player puts one game piece into the center pot. Each time the pot is empty or has only one game piece left, every player should put one game piece in the pot.
- When it's your turn, spin the dreidel once. Don't forget to cheer your dreidel on as it spins! Depending on which side the dreidel lands on, you give or get game pieces from the pot:
- Goofy represents Nun (nothing). The player gets nothing.
- Mickey represents Gimmel (everything). The player gets everything.
- Minnie represents Hey (half). The player gets half. (If the pot has an odd number of pieces, the player should take half of the total plus one.)
- Donald represents Shin (put in). The player adds one game piece to the pot.
Disney Family.com's printable crafts are specially designed with muted colors to conserve your printer's color ink.