Iron Man Mask
Tony Stark created Iron Man for the good of mankind. Put on this suit of powered armor and you can help make the world a better place.Download the template here: Iron Man Mask
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces.
- Cut out the eye holes on the front of the mask, and make folds along all dotted lines. Using glue or double-sided tape, secure each tab to its corresponding piece. Punch holes on the sides of the mask where indicated.
- Secure tabs on the right side of the helmet to their corresponding pieces.
- Secure tabs on the left side of the helmet to the right side of the helmet to make the piece symmetrical.
- Align the top of the helmet with the shaded area on the face mask, and secure with glue or double-sided tape.
- Tie a string to each hole in the mask, and tie at the back of your child's head to secure Iron Man's helmet.
- Using double-sided tape or a pin, secure the chest piece to your child's clothing.
Disney Family.com's printable crafts are specially designed with muted colors to conserve your printer's color ink.