Rapunzel uses her hair for just about everything. Now you can use her hair to hold your place in your favorite book!
Download the template here: Tangled Bookmark
- Print the bookmark on regular paper or cardstock and cut it out.
- Measure embroidery thread to desired length, and cut several strands. We recommend using three variations of yellow and gold to best resemble the highlights in Rapunzel's hair.
- Put all strands of embroidery thread together and tie a knot at one end – the knot should be no larger than the bright yellow circle on the tower window. Tape knot to a flat, stable surface and style the hair tassel any way you'd like. We braided Rapunzel's hair loosely at the top and tighter toward the bottom. Tie another knot at the bottom when finished.
- Cut out bright yellow circle in tower window with a craft knife and insert styled hair tassel so that the knot goes through to the back of the bookmark – if your knot does not fit, make the hole larger to accommodate it.
- Secure the hair tassel by taping the loose fringe of Rapunzel's hair to the back of the bookmark.
Disney Family.com's printable crafts are specially designed with muted colors to conserve your printer's color ink.