Star Wars Lightsaber Printable
Download the printable here: Star Wars Lightsaber
Now all padawans can build their very own Lightsaber and enroll in the Jedi Training Academy! With a little practice and a lot of heart, anyone can perfect the technique necessary to defeat the dark side. May the force be with you.
- One empty paper towel roll
- One flourescent poster board, standard size (22" x 28")
- Glue or tape
- Print and cut out the hilt (handle) artwork. Wrap the artwork around an empty paper towel roll, starting with the bottom half of the hilt.
- Glue or tape the artwork to secure it to the empty paper towel roll.
- Roll a standard size flourescent poster board so that one end is slightly wider than the other end.
- Insert the wider end of the poster board into the empty paper towel roll so that it extends from the top of the hilt. Adjust the rolled-up posterboard so it fits snugly inside the hilt.
- Secure the rolled-up poster board to itself and to the hilt with clear tape.
Disney Family.com's printable crafts are specially designed with muted colors to conserve your printer's color ink.