Download the printable here: Cutie Catcher
Leave nothing to question - the Cutie Catcher will provide all the answers you've been searching for!
- Print out the cutie catcher on regular paper and cut it out.
- With the design side facing you, fold the square in half away from you diagonally and reopen the square. Fold it away from you diagonally again and reopen the square. Your two diagonal folds should intersect.
- Turn the square over so the white side is showing. Fold each corner to the middle of the square.
- Turn the square over and fold each corner again to the center so the numbers are now showing.
- Fold the square in half twice so you have a small square. Reopen so the numbers are showing again.
- Carefully, pull out each pocket with the cuties on them and push the center of the square down. You can put your fingers in the pockets and move the catcher side to side and back and forth.
- Have a friend or sibling ask the Cutie Catcher a yes or no question.
- Tell them to pick any Disney Cutie on the catcher. Spell out the character's name while moving the catcher back and forth or side to side with each letter.
- Have your friend pick a number he or she sees in the catcher. Count out that number while moving the catcher. Repeat this step.
- Have your friend pick one last number he or she sees in the catcher. Open the flap with that number and read out the answer to the question.
Disney Family.com's printable crafts are specially designed with muted colors to not waste too much of your printer's color ink.