Tron Shrink Charms
After just a few seconds in the oven, these Tron shrink charms are ready to be turned into zipper pulls, cell phone charms, jewelry, and more!
- White or clear shrink paper for Inkjet printers (found in craft stores or online)
- Printed charms
- Hole punch
- Jewelry accessories or zipper pulls/cell phone charms (found in craft stores or online)
- Print out the charms on shrink paper and cut out each charm.
- To use your charm as a zipper pull, cell phone charm, bracelet charm, or necklace pendant, you need to punch the hole where indicated before you bake it.
- Follow the baking instructions on the shrink paper package to bake the charms in a toaster oven or conventional oven. Watch the shrink plastic dance and curl! Do not allow children to use the oven.
- If the charm is still slightly curled when it is finished baking, use a piece of cardboard or a spatula to flatten it completely.
- Apply a couple coats of clear nail polish to seal the ink on the charm and make it water-resistant. Let it dry.
- Add the charm to whatever you'd like! You can decorate your backpack or jacket with zipper pulls, or use jump rings and a leather cord or jewelry chain to make a bracelet or necklace.
Disney Family.com's printable crafts are specially designed with muted colors to conserve your printer's color ink.