Keep Dad's spare change out of the couch and wash, and let Donald's Uncle Scrooge keep it in a safe place.
- 1 empty tall rectangle shaped tissue box
- Printed Uncle Scrooge cover
- Print out the cover on regular paper or cardstock and cut out each piece. Do not cut along the dashed lines -- this is where you will fold the paper.
- Cut out the white space on the top of the tissue box cover. Line it up with the top of the box and glue or tape it down.
- Line up the sides of the box covers and wrap them around the box. Glue or tape them into place.
- For a longer-lasting craft, use decoupage glue to seal the cover to the box.