Prince of Persia Jewelry Charms
Add a little Persian flair to your look with these Prince of Persia-inspired shrinkable charms. They're perfect for bracelets, necklaces, cell phone charms and more! You can also print these designs onto temporary tattoo paper to create fun fake body art.
- White or clear shrink paper for Inkjet printers (you can purchase this at art/craft supply stores or online)
- Printed charms
- Hole punch
- Jewelry accessories
- Print out the charms on shrink paper and cut out each charm.
- Punch a hole where indicated. You must punch the hole before you bake the charm.
- Follow the baking instructions on the shrink paper package to bake the charms in a toaster oven or conventional oven. Watch the shrink plastic dance and curl! Do not allow children to use the oven.
- If the charm is still slightly curled when it is finished baking, use a piece of cardboard or a spatula to flatten it completely.
- Apply a couple coats of clear nail polish to seal the ink on the charm and make it water-resistant. Let it dry.
- Add the charm to whatever you'd like! You can use jump rings and jewelry chain to create a charm bracelet or necklace, or attach it to a cell phone charm strap to decorate your phone or zipper pulls.
Don't miss Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time in theaters on May 28. Watch Dastan and Princess Tamina race against dark forces to safeguard an ancient dagger capable of releasing the Sands of Time—a gift from the gods that can reverse time and allow its possessor to rule the world. Visit the official website.