Download the template here:
Stretch the Octopus 3D Printable
She's a fun-loving gal whose kind heart stretches as far as she does. Make your own glittery under-the-sea pal in just a few easy steps.
- Print out Stretch on regular paper or cardstock and cut her out. Cut along each A and B tab on the side opposite of the dashed line. Make sure to make a cut to separate the D tab from the A tab.
- Fold along each dashed line away from you.
- Starting on the left side of Stretch, glue tab A and its corresponding tab B to the white side of the panel to the right. Repeat this with each A and B tab. An octagon shape will begin to form.
- Complete the octagon shape by gluing the far right A tab and C tabs to the white side of the panel to the right.
- Place glue on all the D tabs and glue them to the inside of the top of Stretch's head.
- Using a pencil or pen, curl each tentacle by wrapping the end of the pencil/pen on top of the tentacle and curling it inward toward Stretch's base.
- Now curl each tentacle the opposite way by wrapping the pencil/pen under the tentacle and curling it half way up.
Disney Family.com's printable crafts are specially designed with muted colors to not waste too much of your printer's color ink.