Download the template here:
Minnie Mouse Mother's Day Gift Box
Perfect for a small gift or some candy, this Minnie Mouse box is sure to put a smile on Mom's face.
- Use scissors or a craft knife to cut out Minnie's body and each of her arms. Do not cut along dashed lines in the body or arms -- these lines are where you will fold the paper.
- Take Minnie's body and make all of the folds along the dashed lines for the body and the tabs. Make each fold away from you except for Minnie's legs. For Minnie's legs, fold the top dashed line toward you and the bottom dashed line away from you. This will help Minnie sit on the edge of a table or shelf.
- Glue the tabs to the inside of Minnie's body. Follow the curve of Minnie's waist. The glued tabs will create an open box on Minnie's back.
- Fold each of Minnie's arms in half along the dashed line and glue the two sides together. Be careful to not get glue on the outer tabs of the arms. Fold those outward and use them as a base to attach the arms to Minnie's body.
- Glue each arm to Minnie's sides.
- Choose which envelope you would like to place in Minnie's hand. Fold it in half and glue it so the design is now two-sided. Glue the envelope to the palm of Minnie's right hand.
- Drop a few pieces of candy into the box formed on Minnie's back and make a special delivery!