Share your love of Disney with these too-cute-for-words Cutie charm bracelets that make the perfect gift for any special occasion.
- White or clear shrink paper for Inkjet printers (you can purchase this at art/craft supply stores or online)
- Cutie charms template (the template provides enough charms for two bracelets)
- Hole punch
- Jewelry accessories
- Print out the charms on shrink paper and cut out each charm.
- Punch a hole where indicated. You must punch the hole before you bake the charm.
- Follow the baking instructions on the shrink paper package to bake the charms in a toaster oven. Watch the shrink plastic dance and curl! (Don't worry! It will flatten back out.) Do not allow children to use the toaster oven.
- If the charm is still slightly curled when it is finished baking, use a piece of cardboard to flatten it completely.
- Apply a couple coats of clear nail polish to seal the ink on the charm and make it water-resistant. Let it dry.
- Add the charm to whatever you'd like! You can use jump rings and jewelry chain to create a charm bracelet or necklace, or attach it to a cell phone charm strap to decorate your phone or zipper pulls.