Download the template here: Mulan
- Print out your princess on regular paper or cardstock. Cut out each piece with a craft knife or scissors. Do not cut along the dashed lines -- this is where you will fold the paper.
- Line up Mulan's back with her torso and glue them together so that the design is now two-sided. After the glue has dried, fold the bottom part of Mulan's torso towards you along the bottom dashed line. Then, fold Mulan's face away from you on the top dashed line across her shoulders.
- Take Mulan's chest piece and fold along each dashed line. Make each fold away from you. Glue the D tab and E tab to the back, white side of Mulan's chest.
- Spread glue on the F tab of Mulan's chest and press it into place on the F area on Mulan's torso. Make sure her shoulders are lined up correctly.
- After the glue dries, add glue to the I, J, G, and H tabs and press them into place. Hold the pieces together until the glue dries. You may need to use a pen or pencil inside her chest area to position the tabs just right.
- Fold each of Mulan's arms and glue them so that the design is two sided. Make sure they are lined up before the glue dries. Attach the arms to each side of Mulan's body under each shoulder by gluing the C tab to the C area and B tab to the B area.
- Glue Mulan's skirt so that it makes the shape of a cone.
- Finally, attach Mulan's completed torso to her skirt by gluing the white side of tabs K and L at her waist to the top of the skirt.