Download the template here:
Minnie Mouse Valentine's Day Candy Box
Minnie Mouse will brighten anyone's Valentine's Day -- especially when your special someone realizes she holds candy!
- Use scissors or a craft knife to cut out Minnie's body and each of her arms. Do not cut along dashed lines in the body or arms -- these lines are where you will fold the paper.
- Take Minnie's body and make all of the folds along the dashed lines for the body and the tabs. Make each fold away from you except for Minnie's legs. For Minnie's legs, fold the top dashed line toward you and the bottom dashed line away from you. This will help Minnie sit on the edge of a table or shelf.
- Glue the tabs to the inside of Minnie's body. Follow the curve of Minnie's waist. The glued tabs will create an open box on Minnie's back.
- Fold each of Minnie's arms in half along the dashed line and glue the two sides together. Be careful to not get glue on the outer tabs of the arms. Fold those outward and use them as a base to attach the arms to Minnie's body.
- For the left arm, cut the cover of the candy box (that says "Happy Valentine's Day") out and fold the tab on it away from you. Glue the tab to the space provided on the hand, being careful to glue only the tab so that the box top flaps open. Once the pieces have dried, glue the picture of chocolates to the light pink inside of the box in Minnie's hand so the candies appear to be inside the box when you lift the top flap.
- Glue each arm to Minnie's sides.
- Drop a few pieces of candy into the box formed on Minnie's back and make a special delivery!