Download the template here:
Minnie Mouse Cutie
Don't let Mickey get lonely! Make this adorable Minnie Mouse Cutie to display the original "it" couple.
- Print the cuties out on regular paper or cardstock and cut out all of the pieces. Do not cut along the dashed lines -- this is where you will fold the paper.
- With the design facing you, make all of the vertical folds in Minnie's skirt away from you. Close the skirt by gluing tab A to the inside of the design.
- Fold the bottom of Minnie's skirt outward and her feet down.
- Fold the top of the skirt like a box and tuck the tab inside.
- Fold and glue Minnie's heads so the design is two-sided. Make sure the pieces are lined up evenly before the glue dries.
- Insert the neck into the top of the skirt where you folded the top closed.
- Fold and glue the arm pieces so the design is two-sided. Do not get glue on the tabs on the ends of the arms. Fold those outward so you can use it as a base to attach the arms to Minnie's skirt. Glue the arms to Minnie and your cutie is finished!
Everything Mickey & Friends
More Disney Fun