Download the template here:
Wayne 3-D Character
Wayne will be so excited to see how much you appreciate him when you proudly display this papercraft in your house Christmas Eve.
- Print out the pages on regular paper or cardstock and cut out all of the pieces.
- Use a craft knife to cut the slits indicated in yellow on Wayne's coat.
- Line up the back of Wayne's head with the front of his face and glue the pieces together so the design is two-sided.
- Make all of the folds in Wayne's coat away from you. Tuck the tab inside the long slit along his side.
- Fold his legs outward and his knees down.
- Fold the top of his outfit behind his head like a box and tuck the tab inside.
- Fold and glue each arm so that the design is two-sided. Make sure the pieces are lined up exactly before the glue dries.
- Slide his arm tabs into the slits on his sides and you are finished!