Download the template here:
Squeeze Toy Alien
Who can resist the big ears and three eyes? This little alien will be so happy he's been chosen.
- Print out the alien on regular paper or cardstock and cut out all of the pieces. Don't cut along the dashed lines, this is where you will fold the paper.
- With the design facing you, take the alien's body and fold all of the tabs away from you. Fold the top of his head away from you.
- Fold the dashed lines around his waist away from you and then fold the dashed lines around his neck towards you. Fold the dashed lines around his face (just above his lips) away from you. Finally, fold the dashed vertical lines in his body away from you (this will form the alien into a rectangle). You are now ready to start gluing the body together.
- Glue the A tabs to the white side of the paper adjacent to it. You may need to manipulate the folds to get the pieces to line up. The alien's waist should bulge out a bit and his neck should crease in. Follow this same step for the B and C tabs.
- Glue the D tabs to close the alien's body.
- With the design facing you, fold the ear pieces away from you in half so they line up. Glue the ear, including the tab, together so the design is now two-sided. With the front of the ear facing you, fold the tab away from you. Repeat this step for the other ear.
- With the design facing you, fold the left arm pieces away from you in half so they line up. Glue the arm together so that the design is now two-sided. Be careful to not glue the tabs together. Instead fold the tabs outward in opposite directions so it creates a base to attach the arm to the alien's body. Follow this step with the other arm and antennae.
- Attach the alien's arms, ears, and antennae to its body with glue and you're finished!
Back to Toy Story Crafts and Recipes
More Disney Fun