Travel to infinity and beyond with your very own 3D Buzz Lightyear papercraft!
Download the template here:
Buzz Lightyear 3D Papercraft
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make all folds along dashed lines.
- Build the parts one a a time by securing all tabs to their corresponding pieces in alphabetical order, using glue or double-sided tape. To build the gloves, fold each one in half along the dashed line and butterfly the tabs outward. Secure the gloves so the designs are two-sided.
- When you've finished building the torso, head, waist, upper legs, boots, and arms, construct Buzz from the bottom up by first attaching the upper legs to the boots.
- Continue construction by attaching the waist to the upper legs, the torso to the waist, and the head to the torso.
- Attach each arm to Buzz's torso where indicated, then attach Buzz's gloves to his wrists.
Disney Family.com's printable crafts are specially designed with muted colors to conserve your printer's color ink.