Download the template here:
Haunted Mansion "Tomb Sweet Tomb" Candy Box
The only thing that could make this tomb any sweeter would be a some gummy worms and edible eyeballs.
- Print out the box on regular paper or cardstock and cut it out. Be careful not to cut where you will fold the paper.
- Fold along the line directly below the "Tomb Sweet Tomb" sign. Fold away from you, as shown.
- Next, fold in the two sides. Fold tabs A & B away from you.
- Fold tabs C, D and E inward. Then, fold the last section up, as shown.
- Fold the last section inward and your box should now be taking shape. Glue the B tabs to the blank side of the bottom square. Then glue the A tabs to the blank side of the Ghost Portrait section.
- Your "Tomb Sweet Tomb" box is now complete. Before you close the lid, fill it with a ghostly treat.
Back to The Haunted Mansion Printables
More Disney Halloween Crafts & Recipes