Download the template here: Cars Radiator Springs Playset
It's time to go cruisin' through Radiator Springs! You and your little preschooler will have a great time putting together and playing with this Cars' Junior Junction playset.
Cutting intended for grown-ups only.
- Print out the pages on regular paper or cardstock and cut out all of the pieces on the first page. Don't cut along the dashed lines. This is where you will fold the paper.
- Fold one piece in half along the dashed line. Spread glue on the white side of the paper behind the design, leaving the white tabs at the bottom glue-free. Make sure the two sides are lined up correctly. Press until the glue dries. Repeat for all pieces.
- Fold the bottom white tabs outward in opposite directions to create a stand for your characters.
- Take the pages of the road map and cut the white border off of both pieces.
- Line up the road at the bottom of page 2 and the top of page 3 and glue or tape them together. It's time to hit the open road of Radiator Springs!
More Disney Preschool Printables