Download the template here: Color-In Handy Manny Puppet Show with Background
Help Handy Manny "fix it right" with this fun color-in puppet show.
Cutting intended for grown-ups only.
Additional supplies needed: 8 wooden craft sticks
- Print out the pages on regular paper or cardstock.
- Let your child color in the background and each character.
- When they are finished, cut out each character and cut off the white border around the background.
- Glue or tape each character to a wooden craft stick.
- You can tape the background to a wall or use a magnet to attach it to the refrigerator. Round up the family -- the matinee is about to begin!
Fix it right with Manny and the Tools weekday mornings at 9/8c on Playhouse Disney!
More Disney Preschool Printables
More Handy Manny
More Disney Fun