Download the template here: Winnie the Pooh Candy Box
- Use scissors or a craft knife to cut out Pooh's body and each of his arms.
- Take Pooh's body and fold along each dashed line. Make each fold away from you except for Pooh's legs. For Pooh's legs, fold the top dashed line towards you and the bottom line away from you. This will help Pooh sit on the edge of a table or shelf.
- Glue the tabs to the inside of Pooh's body. The glued tabs will create an open box on Pooh's back.
- Fold each of Pooh's arms in half along the dashed line and glue the two sides together. Glue each arm to Pooh's sides.
- Drop a few pieces of candy into Pooh and make a special Easter delivery!