Download the template here:
Mickey and Minnie Ornament
Scissors, ribbon or string at least 9 inches long, glue, and tape or stapler
- Print out the ornament on regular paper or use cardstock for a sturdier ornament. Cut out all three Mickey pieces. (All three pieces make one ornament.)
- Fold each piece in half so the white side is facing out. Re-open the pieces and place them picture side down on a table or flat surface.
- Cut a piece of ribbon or string about 9 inches long. Fold the string in half and tape or staple it together at the ends.
- Cover the left side of the first ornament piece (pieces can be used in any order) with glue. Place the end of the ribbon or string into the glue as close to the center of the ornament as possible and press down firmly.
- Place the second ornament piece (picture side up) on top of the ornament piece that has the layer of glue. Make sure the pieces line up so the ribbon is stuck between the two pieces. Fold back the flaps that are not glued together.
- Spread glue onto the remaining white flaps of the ornament. Press the last piece of the ornament into the glue. Make sure the edges line up. Your ornament is finished!
Go back to the main Disney Christmas Printables page.