Sparky Sock Puppet
Kids will enjoy turning an ordinary sock into the playful bull terrier, Sparky.
Download the template here: Sparky Sock Puppet
- Sparky Sock Puppet
- Adult-size sock
- Hot melt glue
- Glue gun
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces.
- Fold each ear in half along the center dashed line and secure so the design is two-sided. Parents will need to attach the ears to the sock using a hot glue gun. The ears should be pointing outward.
- Next, glue the eyebrows and eyes to the sock.
- Attach the nose to the edge of the sock near the toes.
- Fold each bolt in half along the center dashed line and secure so the design is two-sided. Glue the bolts to the sides of the sock just slightly above the ears.
- Using a marker, add stitches to Sparky's face.
Disney Family.com's printable crafts are specially designed with muted colors to conserve your printer's color ink.