Mickey & Minnie Graduation Gift Boxes
Celebrate your graduate in style with Mickey & Minnie graduation gift boxes. They make great party decorations and they can even hold a small gift!
- Print the template for either Mickey or Minnie on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Be sure to cut the white outline along the feet. You may choose to cut a slit in the lid where indicated (for gifts). Make all folds along dashed lines.
- Using glue or double-sided tape, secure the A tab below the feet to the center panel at the bottom of the box. Fold the two panels at the bottom of the box upward and use them to cover the holes left by the feet.
- Use the B tabs at the sides to secure the back of the box. Fold the small tabs at the back of the box toward you.
- Secure the C tabs on the lid to their corresponding panel. Attach the lid to the back of the neck using the D tab.
- Close the box. You should find that the small tabs help to hold the lid in place.
- Fold the arms in half along the dashed line and secure so the design is two-sided. Butterfly the tabs outward and use them to attach the arms to the shoulders shoulders.
Disney Family.com's printable crafts are specially designed with muted colors to conserve your printer's color ink.