Monsters, Inc. Father's Day Keychain Charms
There's nothing scary about these monster charms. They make a great Father's Day gift and help Dad keep an eye on his keys.
- Printed keychain charms
- White or clear shrink paper for inkjet printers (you can purchase this at art/craft supply stores or online)
- Hole punch
- Print out the charms on shrink paper.
- Cut out your charm(s).
- Punch a hole where indicated. You must punch the hole before you bake the charm.
- Follow the baking instructions on the shrink paper package to bake the charms in a toaster oven or conventional oven. Watch the shrink plastic dance and curl! Do not allow children to use the oven.
- If the charm is still slightly curled when it is finished baking, use a piece of cardboard or a spatula to flatten it completely.
- Apply a couple coats of clear nail polish to seal the ink on the charm and make it water-resistant. Let it dry.
Disney Family.com's printable crafts are specially designed with muted colors to conserve your printer's color ink.