Doc McStuffins' Doctor Kit
If they need a cuddle, toys and stuffed animals will always feel better knowing you're close-by with Doc McStuffins' doctor kit. Print your kit today to be sure the doctor is always in!
- Print the doctor kit on regular paper or cardstock and print the adhesive bandages on sticker paper. Cut out all the pieces. Cut a slit at the front of the bag where indicated. Make all folds along dashed lines.
- Using glue or double-sided tape, secure the A tab on the piece labeled "Bottom and Front" to the back of the purple panel on the piece labeled "Back and Lid."
- Secure the B tab at the bottom of the left side to the left side of the bottom panel.
- Secure the B tab at the bottom of the right side to the right side of the bottom panel.
- Secure the left and right sides to the back and front of the bag by securing the C tabs to the back panel and the D tabs to the front panel.
- Close the bag by inserting the end of the lid into the slit in the front of the bag.
- Fold the handle in half and secure so the design is two-sided. Butterfly the tabs outward and use them to attach the handle to the top of the bag.
- Fold the medical instruments in half and secure so the designs are two-sided.
- Write your name on the ID Card, then use glue or double-sided tape to add a photo.
- Hand out Lambie's cuddle cards to anyone who needs a cuddle!
Note: The doctor tools and adhesive bandages are intended for play purposes only. Children should not use the tools or bandages on themselves or others.
Disney Family.com's printable crafts are specially designed with muted colors to conserve your printer's color ink.