Tramp Cutie Papercraft
No doubt about it -- Tramp looks like the top dog. We're sure you'll want to add this papercraft to your pack today!
Download the template here: Tramp Cutie PapercraftInstructions:
- Print Tramp on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Be sure to cut out the light gray square under Tramp's nose where indicated. Make all folds along dashed lines.
- Using glue or double-sided tape, secure the A tabs on Tramp's head to their corresponding pieces. Continue to secure the tabs in alphabetical order. Use the H tab to complete the piece.
- Secure the I tabs to their corresponding pieces on Tramp's body and continue to secure the remaining tabs in alphabetical order, closing the body with the L tabs.
- When the body is complete, slip Tramp's head onto his neck.
- Fold one of Tramp's ears in half and secure with glue or double-sided tape so the design is two-sided. With the pink side facing you, gently curve the tip of the ear down so it looks like it's flopped forward. Butterfly the tabs outward and use them to attach the ear to the corner of Tramp's head, near his face. Repeat this step with the other ear.
- Fold Tramp's tail in half and secure so the design is two-sided. Butterfly the tabs outward and use them to attach the tail to Tramp's bottom.
Disney Family.com's printable crafts are specially designed with muted colors to conserve your printer's color ink.