Lady Cutie Papercraft
This adorable Lady papercraft could make a dogcatcher melt!
Download the template here: Lady Cutie PapercraftInstructions:
- Print Lady on regular paper or cardstock and cut out each piece. Be sure to cut along the six solid dark lines at the sides of each A tab and each D tab.
- Starting with the head, use a craft knife to cut out the square at the bottom where indicated. Make all folds along dashed lines. Refold the dashed line going through Lady's eyes toward you. Continue this fold on all sides of Lady's head. Using glue or double-sided tape, secure all A tabs to the back of their corresponding pieces. Close Lady's head with the B tabs, sealing the top of her head like a lid. Fold all C tabs to the inside of Lady to complete the shape.
- For Lady's body, make all folds along the dashed lines. Refold the dashed line at Lady's neck toward you. Continue this fold on all sides of Lady's body. Secure all D tabs to the back of their corresponding pieces. Now you can slip Lady's head onto her neck. Be sure to line up the front pieces.
- Fold Lady's left leg in half and secure with glue or double-side tape so the design is two-sided. Attach the left leg to the front of Lady's body, then repeat this step with Lady's right leg.
- Fold one ear in half and secure so the design is two-sided. Glue the ear to the side of Lady's head. Repeat this step with Lady's other ear.
- Fold Lady's tail in half and secure so the design is two-sided. Butterfly the tabs outward and use them to attach Lady's tail to her bottom.
Disney Family.com's printable crafts are specially designed with muted colors to conserve your printer's color ink.