Mickey's Wall Football Party Game
Next time you throw a party for your little QB, go the distance and play a few rounds of Mickey's Wall Football game. It's fun for kids and adults!
Download the template here: Mickey's Wall Football Party GameInstructions:
- Print the pages on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces.
- Use removable double-sided tape to secure the goal posts to the wall -- use the diagram provided for assembly assistance.
- Each player should get one football with his or her name on it.
- Standing 5-10 feet away from the wall, spin the first player three times and have the player stick a football on the wall. If it lands between the uprights, that player moves on to the next round. If the player misses the goal, he or she is out of the game.
- Continue playing until only one player is left. To make the game more difficult, move the players further from the wall with each passing round.