Cutie Lanny Papercraft
Cutie Lanny is "So Tinsel!" Set him up somewhere with a good vantage point so he can prepare for Santa's arrival!
Download the template here: Cutie Lanny PapercraftInstructions:
- Print Lanny on regular paper or cardstock and cut out all of the pieces. Do not cut along the dashed lines -- this is where you will fold the paper.
- With the design facing you, make all of the vertical folds in Lanny's pants away from you. Close the pants by gluing the A tab to the inside of the design.
- Fold the bottom of Lanny's pants outward, his feet down, and his tail up.
- Fold the top of the pants like a box and tuck the tab inside.
- Fold and glue the front and back of Lanny's head so the design is two-sided. Make sure the pieces are lined up evenly before the glue dries. Insert the neck into the top of the pants where you folded the top closed.
- Fold each arm in half and secure so the design is two-sided. Do not get glue on the tabs at the ends of the arms. Fold those outward so you can use them as a base to attach the arms to Lanny's pants. Glue the arms to Lanny and your elf is finished!
Disney Family.com's printable crafts are specially designed with muted colors to conserve your printer's color ink.