Mickey's Ski Lift Candy Box
Assemble this candy box and help Mickey get ready to hit the slopes. Don't forget to pack your favorite holiday treats!
Download the template here: Mickey's Ski Lift Candy BoxInstructions:
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make all folds along dashed lines.
- Using glue or double-sided tape, close Mickey's body by securing the A tab to the back piece.
- Close the bottom of Mickey by securing the B tabs, followed by the C tab.
- Fold each of Mickey's arms in half along the dashed line so the design is two-sided. Without sticking the tabs together, secure the two sides.
- Butterfly the tabs on Mickey's arms and secure them to the sides of his body.
- Fold the top dashed lines across Mickey's legs toward you and fold the lower dashed lines away from you -- this will help him sit in place. Fold the small tabs at the bottom of Mickey's feet toward the back of his body.
- Fold each ski in half and secure so the design is two-sided. Attach one ski to each of Mickey's feet using the small tabs at the bottom of the feet. The light blue side of the skis should face up.
- Fold the ski lift chair in half along the center dashed line and secure so the design is two-sided. Lay the chair on a flat surface with the smallest panel at the bottom. Fold the small bottom panel away from you and the large top panel toward you. Fold the chair supports inward and secure each tab to the bottom of the ski lift chair. Punch a hole at the top of the ski lift chair where indicated.
- Place Mickey on the ski lift chair and hang him in your home or office!
Disney Family.com's printable crafts are specially designed with muted colors to conserve your printer's color ink.