Minnie's Christmas Candy Box
It's the season for giving, so build Minnie's Christmas candy box and fill it with sweets for someone special.
Download the template here: Minnie's Christmas Candy boxInstructions:
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make all folds along dashed lines.
- Using either glue or double-sided tape, close Minnie's body by securing the tabs around her torso to their corresponding pieces.
- Close the bottom of the candy box by securing the B tabs, followed by the C tab.
- Fold each of Minnie's arms in half along the dashed line so the design is two-sided. Without sticking the tabs together, secure the two sides.
- Butterfly the tabs on Minnie's arms, and secure them to the sides of her body.
- Finally, fold the top dashed lines across Minnie's skirt toward you, and fold the lower dashed lines away from you -- this will help her sit in place.
Disney Family.com's printable crafts are specially designed with muted colors to conserve your printer's color ink.